Tell us a little about yourself!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: October 13th, 2019, 10:12 am
Hello guys. my name is Michele and I write from Italy. in my stable I have a weber mt57, a 21 gallon homemade reverse flow smoker, built with gas gas tank and I am doing the third which is a traditional 250 gallon offset smoker. Hello everybody
- Big Time SmokerBuilder
- Posts: 237
- Joined: June 11th, 2020, 10:23 am
- Title: Country boy!
- Location: Indiana
- Posts: 3201
- Joined: November 24th, 2015, 12:36 am
- Title: It ain't broke...yet
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Dont compete...cook for events once in a while
- Location: Phoenix, Az
Definitely going big this time!
- Posts: 6398
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 1394
- Joined: March 24th, 2020, 11:17 am
- Title: Lucky and grateful
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Only competing with myself
- Location: Farmington, MN
Excellent! Can’t wait to see the Italian BBQ you cook! Welcome
Dave C - QueNorth Smokers
- Posts: 3202
- Joined: February 16th, 2013, 8:19 am
- Title: Meathead
- Location: Bucks County, PA
- Posts: 1254
- Joined: September 2nd, 2014, 6:28 pm
- Title: Independent Thinker
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Just a few backyard for fun competitions.
- Location: Central Wisconsin
- Posts: 9
- Joined: December 29th, 2020, 4:25 pm
Looking forward to see your set up and some ltalian BBQ