Tell us a little about yourself!
- Posts: 14
- Joined: July 6th, 2019, 3:58 pm
I like BBQ and recently started smoking brisket.
Everything is easy after brisket !
Like all of us, I have a lot to learn.
Talk soon and thanks !
- Posts: 2173
- Joined: April 12th, 2016, 8:07 pm
- Title: Neophyte Smoker Bldr
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Learning generally boils down to "Repetition or the avoidance of pain", some people learn by doing, some by watching and some just have to pee on the electric fence.
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford
- Posts: 5537
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 2186
- Joined: November 24th, 2015, 12:36 am
- Title: It ain't broke...yet
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Dont compete...cook for events once in a while
- Location: Phoenix, Az
Yes...master brisket and you can smoke just bout anything.
- Posts: 2894
- Joined: February 16th, 2013, 8:19 am
- Title: Meathead
- Location: Bucks County, PA
- Wants to build a smoker
- Posts: 26
- Joined: June 19th, 2019, 10:18 am
Welcome to the fun! This is definitely a great place to learn!! And the short amount of time I have been here I have already learned a lot!!