Tell us a little about yourself!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: May 8th, 2019, 5:27 am
Found this site while looking for as much info as I can on building smokers. I started on a cheap Chargriller but have begun my own build and can't wait to use it.
Lots of great info here.
- Posts: 2882
- Joined: February 16th, 2013, 8:19 am
- Title: Meathead
- Location: Bucks County, PA
- Posts: 1116
- Joined: September 2nd, 2014, 6:28 pm
- Title: Independent Thinker
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Just a few backyard for fun competitions.
- Location: Central Wisconsin
- Posts: 5508
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 2143
- Joined: April 12th, 2016, 8:07 pm
- Title: Neophyte Smoker Bldr
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
G'day and welcome. Lots of useful information and helpful people here.
Learning generally boils down to "Repetition or the avoidance of pain", some people learn by doing, some by watching and some just have to pee on the electric fence.
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford
- Posts: 461
- Joined: July 20th, 2018, 6:59 pm
Welcome, not sure how far along on your build you are but I recommend running your numbers thru the calculator on this site.