Smoker Clones are your own version of a commercially available Smoker. Examples are Stumps, Jambo, Backwoods, or any other you want to try to copy.
- Just Got in trouble for buying tools
- Posts: 39
- Joined: June 15th, 2015, 7:45 pm
I did on mine but did not put anything on the fire box and chute. I know that a lot of people on here don't do anything at all but I figured I would. I used ultra high heat rustolyeum paint. Obviously I did not put paint inside the interior cook chamber where food will be but just on the outside of the interior cook chamber skin.
- Posts: 2611
- Joined: December 19th, 2015, 5:04 pm
- Title: Reformed non-smoker!
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Mole Creek, Tasmania
That's probably a good idea, I didn't on mine cause metal needs oxygen to corrode & with the sides sealed that should be an issue.
Formerly known as "Hey you there in the bushes!"