Tell us a little about yourself!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: November 3rd, 2019, 6:21 pm
But new here. Planning a monumental build (at least to me)
- Just Got in trouble for buying tools
- Posts: 42
- Joined: March 5th, 2019, 8:45 am
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: September 2nd, 2014, 6:28 pm
- Title: Independent Thinker
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Just a few backyard for fun competitions.
- Location: Central Wisconsin
- Posts: 2345
- Joined: April 12th, 2016, 8:07 pm
- Title: Neophyte Smoker Bldr
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Learning generally boils down to "Repetition or the avoidance of pain", some people learn by doing, some by watching and some just have to pee on the electric fence.
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford
- Posts: 6036
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
Welcome to the crew!
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 2774
- Joined: November 24th, 2015, 12:36 am
- Title: It ain't broke...yet
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Dont compete...cook for events once in a while
- Location: Phoenix, Az
What you planning on building?
- Posts: 3063
- Joined: February 16th, 2013, 8:19 am
- Title: Meathead
- Location: Bucks County, PA
- Posts: 8
- Joined: November 9th, 2019, 2:56 pm
Welcome , Think about a reverse flow , it's what i decided on and am verry happy she is stable ,and even from end to end .
250 reverse flow
- Posts: 510
- Joined: July 20th, 2018, 6:59 pm
Welcome, what is this build you speak of?