Discussion about Reverse Flow Smokers
- Posts: 5625
- Joined: September 1st, 2013, 2:40 pm
- Title: Go Getter
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys
- Location: Lower Alabama
Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.
- Posts: 916
- Joined: May 12th, 2016, 7:37 pm
- Title: Train Driver
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Rednecks con Fuego
- Location: El Paso, Texas
She looks a lot like a Mack with a smaller warming cabinet.
Yer gonna like what we've been smokin'.
- Posts: 8456
- Joined: July 21st, 2012, 5:46 pm
- Title: Member
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: Orlando, Florida
Current Smokers: Backyard RF Offset and Hybrid RF Offset trailer rig with Cowboy cooker and fish fryer, always room for more........
- Just Got in trouble for buying tools
- Posts: 40
- Joined: February 11th, 2017, 2:37 pm
Yes I went with the Mack design before the plans came out I have the cad plans now I will build an official Mack
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk