Discussion about Reverse Flow Smokers
- Posts: 2146
- Joined: November 24th, 2015, 12:36 am
- Title: It ain't broke...yet
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Dont compete...cook for events once in a while
- Location: Phoenix, Az
Ditto on rodcrafter...I wore brush the grates and scrape the baffle plate but I cook year round yet have the luxury of storing mine in a climate controlled garage.
- Wants More tools
- Posts: 103
- Joined: December 27th, 2011, 2:26 pm
- Title: Member
- BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...
- Location: west virginia
I raise the temperature to about 350deg. and mist the inside with a water hose to steam clean and let the fire burn out.
do not second guess your self